Monday, July 22, 2013

My Inbox Overfloweth.


I think that my friends have me figured out. Not a week goes by that one doesn't send me a car-related picture. Sometimes it's a bright new sports car, sometimes it's a beautiful old collectible, and sometimes it's a beat-up rustbucket. Other times it is a shot of an old garage or gas station or advertisement. 

While it is not always easy to find time to blog about all of them, I always file them away in my automotive attic to pull out at a later date. Many of the pictures I get are from cars I don't know much about, so it is a great opportunity to do some research and learn more about other interesting vehicles.
 
Just a few of the pictures I received this week...
 
 
So feel free to send away! Who knows, maybe one of you will send along a picture of a car I have never even heard of, and will be able to add to my "Want" list...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?